Friday, July 15, 2011

Flashback Friday: Pull-Through Rolls

I wish I had gotten a closer picture of this hairstyle but I had no idea I would ever be sharing it with anyone so I was a little ill-prepared. 
 Start by parting the hair down the middle and separating it into two halved.  Pull each side up into a piggie and create an Inverted Pull-Through out of each.  (This is done by poking your Topsy tail up wards behind the piggie instead of downwards.)  Once the hair is flipped through, you can roll the ends down over themselves and pin them into place.   This will give you a little roll sitting on top of your Inverted Pull-Through. 
 My princess was running around the party all night long so the ends slowly started to come undone but it almost looked better this way - a bit of a disheveled look! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you have an account where you upload videos?? will you paste the link please??

Julie said...

I do not currently have a video link but I am going to make that my next project. I need to expand my computer understanding! :) I will post the link once I've got that going!