Friday, May 14, 2010

How It All Started...

This blog has been created completely for my little princess.
Here's the story:
A little while ago her school had their "Nevada Read Week" and one of their featured days was "Dress As Your Favorite Dr. Seuss Character Day". My little princess had her heart set on being Cindy Lou Who. I was a bit nervous because I had no idea how to even approach that hair. This is what we came up with. There is actually a cup underneath there holding all that hair up! She was very excited to find out that she and her hair had been featured over at "Adopt a Do". She said she was "famous" and has been asking me to get more of her hair pictures on the computer. (She's a diva princess and LOVES attention.) :) Personally, I'm just excited that she's letting me do all these fun styles on her so, whatever works right! I'll try to keep updated but feel free to borrow any ideas you like or share any ideas you think I'd like. I'm not a professional by any means but it's fun to have something that my princess and I both enjoy doing together!

2 comments:

UntrainedHairMom said...

That is too cute!

Anonymous said...

Do u have a step by step of this please?